August 01, 2004

'It's Death'

D came over my place just now to pick up something from janet, who was actually chatting on the phone in her room though she's supposed to be asleep (and therefore, had to get her sister i.e. me to pass the things to D instead of doing it herself). *so, D, you see... she's soooo NOT sick*

And D commented that my blog sounds a bit weird and incomprehensible these days, quoting the mayonnaise entry. Boys and girls, the mayonnaise entry was meant for FVB - one of my darlings. And the welcome one was meant for Snow aka the pervert or the shameless.

And D asked if I've read the other Sandman comic he lent me cos he wanted to find out which one I like better. I haven't. hee... And Meisen, the one I read is Death - The Time of Your life 1-3. And the one that's still collecting dust (opps, sorry, D) on my desk is Death - The high cost of living.

It's really all about Death. Nasty things start with D... Death, Depression, Derange, Decomposition, Dilemma, Des.... hahahha... =P

*But D is an exception. hehe

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:33